Customer Care Specialist (m/f/d)
Springtime Technologies is a provider of AI-based cloud solutions for accounts payable automation serving multi-national companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. We enable our customers to automate the incoming invoice process on a global scale. More than 120,000 business users in 70 countries use our cloud software already. The company was founded in 2004 by a team of AI experts and has offices in Germany, Austria, and the Philippines.
As Customer Care Specialist’s you resolve customer queries, recommend solutions and guide product users through features and functionalities. With your communicative nature it is easy for you to gain the trust of customers. Further you are familiar with help desk software. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all after-sales procedures.
For this position, a minimum collective wage of Euro 2.556 gross per month applies. A market-compliant overpayment, depending on your experiance and qualifications, is offered.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via ticket system, phone or email
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analyse and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Educational background and/or experience in IT environment
- Experience in dealing with customer requests or with customer support in general
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn, quick perception and ability to work in a team
- Experience using help desk software (JIRA knowledge is a plus)
- Preferably knowledge of accounting or finance processes
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Modern office
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Access to professional literature
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tee for free