Head of Data Analytics (m/f/d)
Springtime Technologies is a provider of AI-based cloud solutions for accounts payable automation serving multi-national companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. We enable our customers to automate the incoming invoice process on a global scale. More than 200,000 business users in 70 countries use our cloud software already. The company was founded in 2004 by a team of AI experts and has offices in Germany, Austria, and the Philippines.
As a data analyst, you not only understand the data, but provide insight and analysis through clear visual, written, and verbal communication.
For this position, a minimum collective wage of Euro 3.730 gross per month applies. A market-compliant overpayment, depending on your experiance and qualifications, is offered.
- Mining and analyzing large amounts of data, drawing valid conclusion
- Creating data dashboards, charts and visualization
- Identifying areas to increase efficiency and automate financial processes
- Monitoring and reviewing the quality of data and dashboards
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to fully understand data content and requirements
- Transform, analyze and interpret complex data sets related to accounts payable processes
- Complex event processing, e.g., for fraud detection
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as Tableau, Power BI or DAX Skills.
- Knowledge of financial processes (experience with Accounts Payable an advantage)
- Familiarity with relational databases (e.g. MS SQL Server).
- Ability to perform data quality control, validation, and linking
- Ability to create clear graphical representations and data visualizations
- Good command of German and English
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Modern office
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Access to professional literature
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tea for free
- Job Ticket
- Continuing education