IT Infrastructure Engineer (m/f/d)
Springtime Technologies is a provider of AI-based cloud solutions for accounts payable automation serving multi-national companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. We enable our customers to automate the incoming invoice process on a global scale. More than 200,000 business users in 70 countries use our cloud software already. The company was founded in 2004 by a team of AI experts and has offices in Germany, Austria, and the Philippines.
As IT Infrastructure Engineer you will strengthen our IT Infrastructure and DevOps team.
For this position, a minimum collective wage of Euro 2.635 gross per month applies. A market-compliant overpayment, depending on your experiance and qualifications, is offered.
- Infrastructure design, implementation and operation
o Data Center connectivity, Azure Connectivity Services, Infrastructure as code, Nginx, Elastic Search, SQL Server, Azure
- Network design, implementation and operation
o Firewalls, Switches, Routing, Load Balancing, DNS, Network as code
- Build, operate, and continuously improve software and systems to manage infrastructure and applications
- Continued development of monitoring rules and metrics for the systems
- Investigation of anomalies in multilayered systems, preparation of analysis reports
- Design consulting for the implementation of our services to improve their availability, scalability, performance and security
- Ongoing automation of recurring tasks and Infrastructure As Code
- You have already gained experience in operating large heterogeneous, hybrid environments on highly available platforms (Windows and Linux, on-premise and Azure), as well as monitoring the platform and services for availability, latency, performance, efficiency, with tools such as Prometheus, Grafana and Elasticsearch
- Network security, WAF and cloud security concepts are not unknown to you
- You already have knowledge with agile development methodologies and tools like Git, Gitlab, CI/CD (Teamcity, Octopus Deploy), as well as with one of the common scripting languages like Powershell, Bash or Python.
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible and Infrastructure As Code (e.g. Terraform) are no stranger to you.
- Experience working with cloud environments like Azure and container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes are helpful.
- You enjoy complex problems and work independently and on your own responsibility in coordination with the team.
- You are interested in new technologies and approach topics proactively.
- You have a good command of German and English, both written and spoken.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of information security
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- You have a strong analytical mind and remain focused in stressful situations
- You like to work in a structured manner, independently, with initiative and are a team player
- You pursue your tasks with determination and persistence and are results-oriented
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Modern office
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Access to professional literature
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tea for free
- Job Ticket
- Continuing education