Junior Accountant and Sales Administration (m/f/d)
Springtime Technologies is a provider of AI-based cloud solutions for accounts payable automation serving multi-national companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. We enable our customers to automate the incoming invoice process on a global scale. More than 200,000 business users in 70 countries use our cloud software already. The company was founded in 2004 by a team of AI experts and has offices in Germany, Austria, and the Philippines.
As a Junior Accountant & Sales Admin, you have the opportunity to take on an interesting and wide-ranging area of responsibility. You enjoy dealing with customers and numbers, perhaps you have already gained some experience in a similar environment and would like to further advance your career.
For this position, a minimum collective wage of Euro 2.051 gross per month applies. A market-compliant overpayment, depending on your experiance and qualifications, is offered.
- Preparation of quotations and orders
- Invoicing of outgoing invoices
- Preliminary account assignment and entry of incoming documents
- Debitor and creditor data maintenance in our ERP system
- Dunning process
- After a training phase, you will have the opportunity to independently take over areas of controlling and accounting.
- You have successfully completed the Matura at HAK, HLW or HLP and have already gained 2-5 years of professional experience in a commercial environment and/or accounting area.
- You have excellent German and good written and spoken English skills
- You are proficient in MS Office programs, especially Excel, and you are not afraid to learn new IT programs.
- Dealing with customers is a great pleasure for you
- Initial experience with ERP systems such as MS-Dynamics Navision, BMD or SAP is an advantage.
- Your commitment as well as your willingness to learn and your team-oriented nature, distinguish you personally
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Modern office
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Access to professional literature
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tea for free
- Job Ticket
- Continuing education