Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d)
Springtime Technologies is a provider of AI-based cloud solutions for accounts payable automation serving multi-national companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. We enable our customers to automate the incoming invoice process on a global scale. More than 200,000 business users in 70 countries use our cloud software already. The company was founded in 2004 by a team of AI experts and has offices in Germany, Austria, and the Philippines.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you play a significant role within an agile team in delivering high-quality software products to our customers, starting from the very first step in the software development lifecycle.
For this position, a minimum collective wage of Euro 3,077 gross per month applies. A market-compliant overpayment, depending on your experiance and qualifications, is offered.
- Analyzing business requirements and technical specifications to plan the corresponding testing strategies
- Perform system, functional, integration, regression, and E2E testing of new and changed product functionalities.
- Work closely with a team of experienced QAs, developers, and product owners.
- Solid understanding of QA responsibilities within an agile software development team
- Basic knowledge of software development & test automation
- Experience in quality assurance/testing
- Experience in writing and executing manual and automated Regression Tests
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Webservices and SQL
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- ISTQB Certifications
- Experience with Test Automation Tools (e.g. Tosca) is a big plus
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Modern office
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Access to professional literature
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tea for free
- Job Ticket
- Continuing education