Quality Assurance Engineer (m/w/d)
Springtime Technologies is a provider of AI-based cloud solutions for accounts payable automation serving multi-national companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. We enable our customers to automate the incoming invoice process on a global scale. More than 200,000 business users in 70 countries use our cloud software already. The company was founded in 2004 by a team of AI experts and has offices in Germany, Austria, and the Philippines.
Within a Scrum team you contribute to deliver high quality software products for our customers, from the very first step in the software development lifecycle.
- Analyzing business requirements and technical specifications to plan the corresponding testing strategies
- Perform system, functional, integration, regression, and E2E testing of new and changed product functionalities.
- Coordinate QA activities within the team and cooperate closely with product owner, developers and other QA engineers
- Solid understanding of QA responsibilities within an agile software development team
- 3+ years of experience in quality assurance/testing
- Basic knowledge of software development & test automation
- Experience in writing and executing manual and automated Regression Tests
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Webservices and SQL
- Good knowledge of German and English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- ISTQB Certifications
- Experience with Test Automation Tools is a big plus
- Modern office
- Flat hierarchies
- Cutting-edge technologies
- International customers