Technical Support Consultant (m/f/d)
Springtime Technologies is a provider of AI-based cloud solutions for accounts payable automation serving multi-national companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. We enable our customers to automate the incoming invoice process on a global scale. More than 200,000 business users in 70 countries use our cloud software already. The company was founded in 2004 by a team of AI experts and has offices in Germany, Austria, and the Philippines.
As a Technical Support Consultant, you will strengthen our consulting team by handling technical inquiries. Your know-how additionally provides important input in the specification of customer-specific adaptations. Furthermore, you act as an important interface to product development and IT infrastructure.
You have experience in supporting enterprise software solutions and analyze problem cases independently. Additionally, you have knowledge of relational databases and programming experience in .NET. You are well familiar with terms like HTTP, JSON, REST, SOAP.
- Contact person for technical customer inquiries in ongoing support (2nd level support)
- Independent analysis of errors and problem cases
- Support with the interfaces of our customer systems
- Close cooperation with product development and the technical operation team
- Execution of database operations
- Participation in the specification of customer solutions in the consulting team
- Implementation of database operations
- Active involvement in the product development process
- Experience in supporting enterprise software applications
- Know-how with relational databases (especially MSSQL)
- Experience in programming (.NET / C#, Webservices REST / SOAP)
- Experience in teamwork and agile software development
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence advantageous
- Good knowledge of English
- Modern office
- Flat hierarchies
- Cutting-edge technologies
- International customers