Product Lead Developer (m/f)
Springtime Technologies is a provider of AI-based cloud solutions for accounts payable automation serving multi-national companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. We enable our customers to automate the incoming invoice process on a global scale. More than 100,000 business users in 70 countries use our cloud software already. The company was founded in 2004 by a team of AI experts and has offices in Germany, Austria, and the Philippines.
As a product lead developer, you will design and implement future-oriented functions with our team. You will significantly shape the architecture of the product. The motto: Playing Captain in a small development team. You develop hands-on and simultaneously coordinate the individual development tasks for your team colleagues. You have an overview and know what to do if things get stuck. You keep the goal in view and motivate your colleagues to give their best.
You have experience in software development. You are an all-rounder and at the same time a specialist and have extensive experience with the common platforms (.NET and Java, databases, UI frameworks). You have already played a major role in successful product developments or projects.
For this position, a minimum collective wage of € 3,565 gross per month applies. A market-compliant overpayment, depending on your experience and qualifications, is offered.
- Further development and improvement of the software architecture
- Technical specification of requirements (SaaS platform development, change requests)
- Responsibility for software designs
- Responsibility for technical quality assurance
- Implementation of the requirements together with the Scrum teams
- Close cooperation with the DevOps team, which is responsible for CI/CD as well as the ongoing operation
- Close cooperation with product management in maintaining the product backlog, in release planning and in the creation of roadmaps
- Experience level: Medium or Senior
- Many years of experience as software architect
- Extensive knowledge of current software technologies
- Experience with SaaS platforms is advantageous
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence is advantageous
- Independent and communicative personality
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Modern office
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Access to professional literature
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tee for free