Senior SQL Server Specialist (m/f/d)
Springtime Technologies is a provider of AI-based cloud solutions for accounts payable automation serving multi-national companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. We enable our customers to automate the incoming invoice process on a global scale. More than 200,000 business users in 70 countries use our cloud software already. The company was founded in 2004 by a team of AI experts and has offices in Germany, Austria, and the Philippines.
As an SQL Server Specialist, you will be responsible for creating solution designs for new database components and managing the refactoring of existing ones. You will implement database solutions and contribute to product improvements, all while actively participating in an agile team environment.
For this position, a minimum collective wage of Euro 3,724 gross per month applies. A market-compliant overpayment, depending on your experience and qualifications, is offered.
- Creation of solution concepts for new database components
- Management of the refactoring of existing database components
- Implementation of database solutions
- Participation in product improvements
- Optimization of SQL components with regard to performance and scalability
- Creation of CI/CD processes for database components
- Several years of professional experience with MS SQL Server T-SQL
- Strong background in MS SQL Server Administration
- Experience in data migration
- Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Familiarity with database component deployment processes
- Experience in teamwork and agile software development
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence advantageous
- Neues, modernes Büro
- Cutting-Edge Technologien
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Flache Hierachien
- Zugang zu Fachliteratur
- Frisches Obst, Kaffee und Tee