Technical Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Springtime Technologies is a provider of AI-based cloud solutions for accounts payable automation serving multi-national companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. We enable our customers to automate the incoming invoice process on a global scale. More than 120,000 business users in 70 countries use our cloud software already. The company was founded in 2004 by a team of AI experts and has offices in Germany, Austria, and the Philippines.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will strengthen our consulting team by handling technical inquiries. Your know-how additionally provides important input in the specification of customer-specific adaptations. Furthermore, you act as an important interface to product development and IT infrastructure.
You have experience in supporting enterprise software solutions and analyze problem cases independently. Additionally, you have knowledge of relational databases and programming experience in .NET. You are well familiar with terms like HTTP, JSON, REST.
According to the collective agreement, a minimum salary of 2,518 euros gross per month applies to your position. Depending on your experience and qualifications, we offer an overpayment in line with the market.
- Contact person for technical customer inquiries in ongoing support (2nd level support)
- Independent analysis of errors and problem cases
- Close cooperation with product development and the technical operation team
- Execution of database operations
- Participation in the specification of customer solutions in the consulting team
- Implementation of database operations
- Active involvement in the product development process
- Experience in the support of enterprise software applications
- Experience with relational databases (especially MSSQL)
- Experience in programming (.NET / C#, Webservices REST)
- Experience in teamwork and agile software development
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence advantageous
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Modern office
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Access to professional literature
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tee for free